Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fun Show Woop Woop!

Finally got the pictures in from the fun show! So much to say/do so I'll post my favorites :) Please ignore any bad equitation, we were coming off a 2.5 week break, he was fresh, and honestly I don't know if I'll ever get my heels to stretch.

Thank you to Rough Coat Photography for all the photos and my trainer for purchasing ALL of them as a present for us! The only thing I wish she had gotten a photo of was one of his lovely lateral teleports. It made my trainer excited for upper level dressage!


Let's GO! WOOOO! SHOW TIME! (look at that TAIL HEIGHT)


Peppermints for me? Already?


Ashe displaying the improper way to bend poles. Unless you are gumby.


Ashe now demonstrating the PROPER way to bend poles.


Mom I so need a new bridle.


I love this guy so much.


This looks like an Ad. Got Peppermints?


Pole bending at it's finest... and look! New boots!


Stay classy Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment